1716 Deergrass Drive, St. Charles, Missouri 63303, 314-591-0987,
What can a paralegal do for you?
- Paralegals can
be delegated any task normally performed by a lawyer, as long as the lawyer supervises the work.
- Paralegals can review and organize
client files, prepare documents for legal transactions, draft pleadings and discovery notices, interview clients and witnesses,
and assist at closings and trials.
- Paralegals may not establish the attorney's relationship with the client or set fees to be charged,
and may not give legal advice to a client.
- pParalegals must avoid the unauthorized practice of law. Generally, paralegals may not
represent clients in court, take depositions, or sign
We offer the following services:
- Transcript summarization
- –Discovery and/or medical records organization
- – Audio
- – Trial preparation and/or assistance
- Bookkeeping services
- Power point presentations